any dvr offers for new customers??

rocky456

Original poster
Oct 3, 2004
directv is getting way to expensive i was thinking of getting dishnetwork.

i have never had dish before and i really want a dvr is there any offers for new subs to get a dvr and a 3 room system installed with no activation fee??

if you know please point me to the direction thanks!

Are you kidding? Of course! Currently, you can get a 4-room installation with DVRs in all rooms with a 49.99 activation (and a 49.99 credit on your first month's bill to offset the activation fee) and there is even no commitment required. Come on aboard!

chaddux said:
Are you kidding? Of course! Currently, you can get a 4-room installation with DVRs in all rooms with a 49.99 activation (and a 49.99 credit on your first month's bill to offset the activation fee) and there is even no commitment required.

Is this DHA (lease) only?

Surely they dont give you all that hardware with no comitment.

It is a lease. You do have to return it if you cancel but you do not have to commit for any length of time.

rocky - You may want to really compare the prices of the two services to get a true idea if you'll actually be saving anything. Which DirecTV package(s) do you have now?

Also, check Dish's channel lineups on their website to make sure they have all of the programming you want.

Finally, look through these forums, and check out the posts on the current receiver models that Dish leases to its new customers, specifically, the 522, 322, 301, and 811. You should know in advance what you might be getting into.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)