Any one else looking forward to "Fraiser" this yea

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
This show's time has passed unfortunately the star of Fraizer doesn't want to give up all that money. Who would have thought it would run this long. I think it even surpassed the original it spun off of : Cheers.

MikeD-C05 said:
This show's time has passed unfortunately the star of Fraizer doesn't want to give up all that money. Who would have thought it would run this long. I think it even surpassed the original it spun off of : Cheers.

I still like this show very much. Out of all the shows out there, I never miss Fraiser. :D

Not much on network TV any more.

What I watch mostly is The Shield, The Sopranos, 24 and I'm a sports nut, so ESPN is always on.

As for Comedy I tend to watch The Simpsons and South Park. The only network Comedies I even watch are King of Queens and Yes Dear.

Dgenx321 said:
Not much on network TV any more.

What I watch mostly is The Shield, The Sopranos, 24 and I'm a sports nut, so ESPN is always on.

As for Comedy I tend to watch The Simpsons and South Park. The only network Comedies I even watch are King of Queens and Yes Dear.

King of Queens and Yes Dear premier next week also. :D

I also like Every body Loves Raymond. :)

CBS had to go and mess up King of Queens by moving it to Wed night. Having Yes Dear and King of Queens on the same night made my TV viewing alot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)