Any other World of Warcraft nerds around?

simon.belmont

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 17, 2008
VA
Hey,

I'm a big warcraft fan, and surprising don't see any posts regarding it. What servers and sides does everyone play on? I'm on Shadow Council as alliance.

I was once a slave to Blizzard fantastic and beloved curse, as much fam as it has it is a curse to their own company. Hence the firing of the diablo staff and most others in their creative department... Blizzard is now a hollow shell of those that strike for greed, hence a new wave of MMO ideas coming from them.

I pray Starcraft never MMO but that's a wasted effort...

I was once a slave to Blizzard fantastic and beloved curse, as much fam as it has it is a curse to their own company. Hence the firing of the diablo staff and most others in their creative department... Blizzard is now a hollow shell of those that strike for greed, hence a new wave of MMO ideas coming from them.

I pray Starcraft never MMO but that's a wasted effort...

I'm sorry to tell you bro, but starcraft II was announced and will be an MMO.

I played when it first came out, from Dec 2004 to March 2006. I then stopped for a while as it became boring, but picked it up again 2 weeks ago.

I'm on Blade's Edge as Skrondor, on the alliance side. :)

I played World of Warcraft since release date, I had a 60 paladin, which I sold on ebay for 600$, then I focused on my priest, since BC I played as a shadow priest, I ended up selling the character for 1000$ on ebay, fully cleared Hyjal/Black Temple, use to raid for about 5-6 hours a night, great game, but you will lose your life if you go too deep into raiding.
At least I made 1600$ off my 2 characters when I sold them on ebay.

My paladin was Ahn'qiraj geared when I sold her.
My Priest was Hyjal/Black Temple geared when I sold him.

The server I had my characters where Kel'Thuzad US PVP Alliance.

I miss World of Warcraft, but at one point you have to realize it is destroying your social life, and selling my characters was the best thing ever.

Edited: I forgot to mention Kel'Thuzad is one of the original release date server too :) old ass server, always queues which it sucks. I remember back in the BWL/AQ20/AQ40 days there use to be a 600 people queues.

Last edited:
I play casually, just joined a real guild so getting my first taste of raiding.

It'll never be like EQ1, but nothing is like your first MMO Love. WoW is too transient, server communities don't really exist outside of a rival guild.

Have cleared Kara a few times, helped the guild kill Gruul for the first time and are now working on ZA, TK/SSC.

Fun game, I'm on Proudmoore.

Blah why so many alliance pansies?=P Too many pre teen morons on alliance. Horde owns. Im on Arygos Railin is my rogue.

just got my wife hooked into Warcrack, we play everynight for an hour or 2 after the little guy goes to bed, and during nap time on weekends. we are on Undermine, just getting ready to take her thru the deadmines for the first time this week/weekend.

So if anyone wants to start toons on Undermine, we could get a nice SatGuys guild goin :)

My toon is a 20 Gnome Warlock names Gnowaydude

lol No one is on my server. That's cool. I play both horde and alliance, so as far as the pansy comment. ---Allies are kinda touchy about it, they don't like it when you tell them the truth.

--Right now, I am taking a short break from WOW, but I have played since Sep. 2006. I have a level 70 Warrior (Dwarf) and a level 65 Rogue (Night Elf). I started, then later deleted a Mage, and also have a level 11 Paladin (Blood Elf) I just started. I'm not that good of a player, so I haven't joined a guild (I would probably make them mad at me, haha), but I always have fun. I am on Windrunner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Latest posts