WANTED Any un-damaged, nice condition ORBY-TV terrestrial antennas available in our membership?

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
(Don't need the dishes, have a few of those waiting for FTA use.) Been helping some friends with deploying them in place of older, ruined, or badly designed antennas. Would pay reasonable price (donations however accepted and shipping paid) for them, must be complete with mount and undamaged/not bent. Need a few! Thanks!
20210505_181556_HDR.jpg

(Don't need the dishes, have a few of those waiting for FTA use.) Been helping some friends with deploying them in place of older, ruined, or badly designed antennas. Would pay reasonable price (donations however accepted and shipping paid) for them, must be complete with mount and undamaged/not bent. Need a few! Thanks!
View attachment 151674
On a side note.. I love your dish farm I wish I had more land to make one like yours GREAT JOB..

View attachment 151674
I have one to donate. Needed an excuse to get on the shop roof and remove the Orby hardware...

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)