This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Anybody Here Playing Nascar 08 On The 360?

adamwilkes20

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
I have some good Daytona and Atlanta setups, working on a Vegas set up now...just needs a little tweeking to get the car a little more free on corner entry and a little tighter in the center of the corner, but it has great drive off of the corner..all thses are COT sets..if you play it and want a set up for the tracks above let me know, I will post it here...anybody got any COT sets for California? I dont know how these will work online because I am not online yet

Do you use a controller or wheel? I used to play the old Papyrus Nascar Racing series on the PC with a wheel. I tried nascar on the 360 and can't get the hang of it, with a controller. I may borrow wheel and give it another shot.

I play it with a controller, I cant get the hang of the wheel, I dont know why..but with the controller I do pretty good, but I have always played racing games with the controller. If you give it another try let me know and i will give you my setups to try out

I tried the demo and I couldn't figure out how anybody could put in any decent times without a wheel. You got to have this game down to do well with a controller.

with my Atlanta setup I can run laps from 30.366 to 30.454 consistanly in the COT, my qualifying sucks but mostly because I forget to add tape to my grill for the added downforce. But honestly, NASCAR 08 is the only game I play..heck, last night I ran almost 80 laps at Vegas just working on my setup, which I have pretty good, just got some corner entry problems going into turn 3, for some reason I am really tight, but in turn one I am great.

I just got Need For Speed Pro Street from a friend for $25.00, it's okay, but I like NASCAR 08 better, maybe it's just because I havent gotten that far into the game yet

i played the demo and got bored. It's not that exciting of a game. Just going around and around.

I played just about all the Nascar's...left...left...left...left...

Definitely a game you rent for 2-3 days and thats it.