Anybody Here Playing Nascar 08 On The 360?

adamwilkes20

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
I have some good Daytona and Atlanta setups, working on a Vegas set up now...just needs a little tweeking to get the car a little more free on corner entry and a little tighter in the center of the corner, but it has great drive off of the corner..all thses are COT sets..if you play it and want a set up for the tracks above let me know, I will post it here...anybody got any COT sets for California? I dont know how these will work online because I am not online yet

Do you use a controller or wheel? I used to play the old Papyrus Nascar Racing series on the PC with a wheel. I tried nascar on the 360 and can't get the hang of it, with a controller. I may borrow wheel and give it another shot.

I play it with a controller, I cant get the hang of the wheel, I dont know why..but with the controller I do pretty good, but I have always played racing games with the controller. If you give it another try let me know and i will give you my setups to try out

I tried the demo and I couldn't figure out how anybody could put in any decent times without a wheel. You got to have this game down to do well with a controller.

with my Atlanta setup I can run laps from 30.366 to 30.454 consistanly in the COT, my qualifying sucks but mostly because I forget to add tape to my grill for the added downforce. But honestly, NASCAR 08 is the only game I play..heck, last night I ran almost 80 laps at Vegas just working on my setup, which I have pretty good, just got some corner entry problems going into turn 3, for some reason I am really tight, but in turn one I am great.

I just got Need For Speed Pro Street from a friend for $25.00, it's okay, but I like NASCAR 08 better, maybe it's just because I havent gotten that far into the game yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts