Are global warming and the # of prirates connected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a myth!

My guess is global warming is a myth created my the new world order.
another creative clever way to hoard all the earth's natural resources and take control of our lives by charging us premium rates for the energy that is necessary for life, health, food supply.

Temperature measurment is not accurate enough to gauge global warming.
have you ever drove through a city on a hot summer day where there are several banks along the side of the highway with temperature displays on their signs?

ever noticed how they all read different. several degrees apart. OK there you go!

The earth's temperature has fluctuated up and down in different areas since the ice age was over. Glaciers melting-they always have been. This is not new, someone just happened to notice. Its like the scratch on your new car that has been there since you bought it, but two years later while waxing it, you notice the scratch!

Maybe global warming comes from not the act of burning oil, but the mere fact of sucking it out of the ground. Since the center of the earth is a hot gaseous molten mantle, the oil in the rock formation anticlines just might be an insulator that protects the surface from the extreme heat from below.

Ahhh! a new global warming theory is born.LOL:)

I think it is funny that the one line left out of the book when it was turned into the movie Jarassic Park was that 'man can never destory the earth'. I guess that line did not fit into the "hollywood" political outlook. Why do dems have to feel so bad about being alive? They make it out that everything wrong in the world is the fault of the American White man. Why is this man so evil to them? It is who they are for the most part. So why do they hate themselves?

your right

agenda is the best suited word for all this. I do remember the "ice age coming" now that you mentioned it. All the political hype is just too much. Maybe someone was wanting to capitalize on the eskimos-LOL.

True, it does seem that the american white man gets the blame for all the worlds problems. Of course every country regardless of race, creed, or religion has its own problems not necessarily caused by another.

everyone remember, just don't fall for the lies and don't be a part of their plan.

I figure now that this terror thing is up in the air, there will be fake terror warnings scaring americans into concentration camps ran by fema.
Sounds a little outlandish, but it could happen. There are over 600 fema prisons fully staffed and operational without any detainees-WOW, so why would we spend all that money on empty staffed, heated, cooled, maintained prisons with no one in them, does not sound too profitable, or necessary to me, and still building more. Scary thought

We must free the pirates and I joined the cause to support the Fling Spaghetti Monster!!

All the pirates are online now. That's why the Internet is cool.

(think about that for a minute)

More snow in Africa...? Oh, that must be where the stuff that's missing from Kilimanjaro went! I just KNEW they'd find it if someone looked hard enough!

Anybody else here read Crichton's treatise on the subject (warming, not pirates)? Quoting here..."Everybody has an agenda. Except me!"

Politicized science (either way) is dangerous...

Snow in the freakin Sahara desert!!!!

That has to be the work of the African Pirates!!!!

It is 1000% scientific fact!

riffjim4069 said:
Hey, what ever happened to that "Ice Age is Coming" crap I kept hearing about as a kid during the 60s? Too many people with too many agendas!
I believe it may happen. Maybe its supposed too and there isnt a damned thing we can do to stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)