Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
LOS OLIVOS, Calif. (AP) — Authorities said Wednesday an arrest warrant had been issued for Michael Jackson in a child molestation case.

Source

I used to like his music but since the allegations about sexual misconduct started, I have put away all his music or given away the cds and lp's I used to have.

I'm just gonna throw this out there for debate, but shouldn't this kid's parents be held responsible for allowing him unsupervised visits to a known molestor. I know, I know he was never convicted nor did he even have criminal charges brought up against him, but when your name has become synonymous with child molestation, my kid wouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of him.

r3327348930.jpg

even if he WEREN'T a well known pedophile, i wouldn't let my kids OR my pets near a face THAT horrifying!!!!

jrjcd said:
even if he WEREN'T a well known pedophile, i wouldn't let my kids OR my pets near a face THAT horrifying!!!!

He is ugly.

I do not know the guilt or innocence of Jackson in this particular case, but more than anyone else in North America, he is poorly positioned to try and mount a character defense. Will his attorney be saying:
"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you to look at my client. Is this the face of a pervert? :D

Sorry to say but Michael needs professional help. What is a grown man doing playing with children that are not his own? Isn't enough of a job having to raise your own kids? Heck! I have enough with mine and don't want anyone else problem. Anyway, until his proven guilty, we can't assume anything. I hope for eveyone involved in the case that nothing happened because it will have long time ranmification for anybody (Michael, his kids, or the accuser). Another thing (and I do not want to jump into conclusion here), everyone in the news has said that the parents of the kid are not suing Michael but you and I (in America) know that that's coming. Do not kid ourselves by saying, "we are not in for the money". I'd bet you there will be a civil case whether Michael is innocent or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)