Assumption?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackiechang said:
withdrawed

"Mommy, I drawed a picture."

I guess this was more of your hack talk that you edited before the thread was closed like your other thread.

Why do people like to assume?
The post was about protesting for the accusation" Hack". And removed because I'm more interested in answer then protest.
I might not worded perfectly in my other post. Still the only question was: how to get progdvb to work with dvbworld-usb.

Jackiechang said:
Why do people like to assume?
The post was about protesting for the accusation" Hack". And removed because I'm more interested in answer then protest.
I might not worded perfectly in my other post. Still the only question was: how to get progdvb to work with dvbworld-usb.

So you had one thread closed for hack talk and now you're asking the same question again? And, actually, the question said that you could only get free channels, indicating that you wanted channels that were not free. THAT'S HACK TALK! You're not very bright, are you?

Thats the second time you mock me, made assumption and put words in my mouth. People that wear colored glasses could only see thing with tinted view.

Jackiechang said:
Thats the second time you mock me, made assumption and put words in my mouth. People that wear colored glasses could only see thing with tinted view.

As Scott already said in your other closed thread, "Thats all it is supposed to do is show free channels, anything else is hacking an illegal."

He meant "and illegal" but you get the point. That's not putting words in your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts