Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
To those who were lucky enough to be selected as SatelliteGuys 522 testers Santa came early for you guys today and you got the new software with the new Name Based Recording features built in!

If you see anything strange with the new software please report it here to SatelliteGuys. The 522 team is watching eager for any reports you may have.

Also if possible I would like someone to do a review of the new features and also post some screen shots from the new software. Can one of you please do this?

Enjoy the new software! Happy Holidays!

Scott Greczkowski said:
To those who were lucky enough to be selected as SatelliteGuys 522 testers Santa came early for you guys today and you got the new software with the new Name Based Recording features built in!

If you see anything strange with the new software please report it here to SatelliteGuys. The 522 team is watching eager for any reports you may have.

Also if possible I would like someone to do a review of the new features and also post some screen shots from the new software. Can one of you please do this?

Enjoy the new software! Happy Holidays!

I'm so sad... :( The irony of this whole thing is I was practically begging to be a beta tester for them when I first signed up and they were adamant that they didn't do such a thing. Now of course I missed your original message on this topic so even though they are doing limited beta testing I still can't do it.

Even more ironic is that is what my profession is. I am a software test engineer.

Oh well, maybe in the future they'll open the program up a bit.

Have fun folks!

When I get off work this evening, I'll take some pics of the TV with my digital cam and show you guys what it looks like. I'll try to be as comprehensive as possible, and after I play around with it for a while, I'll let you know any bugs/annoyances I encountered.
:)