Audio & Video sync problem

Scorpion.sting

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Logansport, IN
Greetings:)

I have audio & video sync problems. When I turn off the receiver and then turn it back on, it is fixed but only for a short time. Any suggestions as to how to fix this problem?

Ive been having the same probem with my 411 for at least 5 months. I have called dish numerous times and they never do anything about it. Claiming that the problem is with my OTA antenna than with the receiver. I know this is not the case because my 622 works just fine. I just emailed dishquality@echostar.com hopefully they will give me a replacement

I got this reply yesterday from Dish...

Dear Mr. Gagliano,

Thank you for expressing your concerns and interest in DISH Network. The dishquality email box is managed by the Quality Assurance department and we only handle audio and video quality issues. We have forwarded your concerns to the specific department responsible for this issue. They responded by saying that this is a known receiver issue. They hope to have a software update in the near future to correct this problem. Currently, the temporary fix is to channel up and down or to completely reset your receiver.

Thank You,

EchoStar Satellite LLC
Quality Assurance Department
dishquality@echostar.com