Autoplay - how to turn it off?

I wouldn't use this feature anyway. I rarely watch more than one episode at a time. I am not a binge watcher.
Most times, you don't have a choice at all. If there is a later (2nd) recording of the show in the series, you have to watch for the notice to come up and manually cancel it, or it will just start playing the next in the series. They are trying to mirror the Bing-Watching features of the streaming channels where you can continuously binging all the show's episodes.

Streaming and binge-watching make sense, but trying to watch shows in natural order (i.e., last week's Chicago Med, Fire, PD) before you watch this week's series is a royal PITA!

Most times, you don't have a choice at all. If there is a later (2nd) recording of the show in the series, you have to watch for the notice to come up and manually cancel it, or it will just start playing the next in the series. They are trying to mirror the Bing-Watching features of the streaming channels where you can continuously binging all the show's episodes.

Streaming and binge-watching make sense, but trying to watch shows in natural order (i.e., last week's Chicago Med, Fire, PD) before you watch this week's series is a royal PITA!
And I hate the auto-play on all the streaming services too. Some people love it, I don’t. Let me turn it off!

Today I'm watching Law & Order I recorded on WE. 17 minutes before the end of the episode the auto play dialog box appears asking to play the next episode. I caught it on time and clicked no but sometimes if I'm distracted I don't catch it. There should be a way to disable this defective 'feature'.