Battlestar Galactica: The Plan

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Anyone know much about this? It comes out on the 27th and is only $25 on blu-ray.

Strange that they did not release Caprica on Blu. I saw the announcement for The Plan, but decided to wait a bit,$25 is still above my preferred price point for a BD.

Anyone else watch this yet? I thought there would be a bit more discussion here.

I watched the Blu last night. (PQ was hit and miss, some of it was very grainy, but I guess it was that way on purpose) It really is a story of the #1's, the Cavil/John story. IT was not what I expected, although the destruction scenes were very believable. Pretty tough to watch the scene where "John" gets his name.

I guess the message from this release is "All You Need Is Love"....................

I watched it, and am disappointed. It is not something that would have held my interest if I did not like the series. It seemed contrived, they were working in new scenes with old scenes. A lot of the cast was not really there, they were just in clips of the series they interleaved in.

The main problem is that you still have no new insight into the cylons. Moderate spoiler to discuss:

Ok, you see some scenes where they cylons in the fleet and elsewhere try to coordinate actions to further choas. You see some more of the inner conflict that other cylons were experiencing like Sharon always had, do you love a human to the point where you go against your race?

It was almost too touchy feely... I just cannot bring myself to kill them because they do not seem so bad and I might be in love...

How did John/Cavel block the memories of the 5s from all the other models. How did he block the memories of the 5 and get them into society. Just how big was the cylon effort on the colonies before the attack?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts