Be Careful if ordering UFC 141 from the web

satanwannabe

Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Just a quick heads up- I can confirm this wasn't just me, because I tried to fix and was able to replicate the issue with a CSR in the chat with me while I did it. I ordered UFC 141 HD last night via the web, and got my confirmation on how it should be billed, etc. Tonight I go to set my recording, and it is asking me to buy the event.

I fired up the web chat, and the CSR tells me I have ordered it for 1/1. Except that this is two days late and pointless- I theorize I was just unable to read, and ask the CSR if they can switch the date for me (same price). The CSR says sure, and as I am looking at the ordering screen on a different tab, there isn't an option to order for 1/1. I go to re order the event still assuming I'm just a bit off, making sure to click the link specifying 12/30 with the CSR in the chat to confirm for me that the order went through correctly. When I do so it tells me I have already ordered this event, which is contrary to what my equipment and the CSR has told me. Long ish story short ish, I ordered from my remote and the CSR removed the screwed up version from the web ordering. I may just be late to the ordering PPVs party, as I had prior always done it via the automated phone system (just got the receiver and myself on the net a few weeks ago)

I could very well be an aberration because of my particular receiver (722) or software version or whatever, but be on your toes if you are ordering this event at least.

-nick

ps- sorry for the rambling.