Best LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mitsu2500

Original poster
Sep 4, 2005
Hi guy, i`m new in the forum, i need an advice to change my LNBF for better signal reception, which are the best ones on the market,
QDH-031 UNIVERSAL INVACOM FREE TO AIR QUAD LNB 0.3 FTA or the Xtreme FTA Linear 0.3 NF Single LNBF
Which ones is better for the dish networks for echostar 9 121 W and for echostar 7 119W.
Can someone help me to decide??
thnx

I have an xtreme LNB but it can't be used for the DTH satellites (dish DirecTv) these satellites require a circular polarization LNB not a linear. You option would be a circular lnb only (if your using a pizza pan dish), a linear lnb wouldn't do you any good with a small dish as the signal strength on the linear satellites is much less than the DTH sats. I.E. the circular sats might have 110 watt transponders whereas many of the linear sats have 25 watt transponders. That's why the bigger dish is needed.

I would say that the QPH-031 is a good Perform. It will also let you switch between Linear and circular polarization so you could do both. Plus it has duel outputs for both polarity's, so you could hookup two receivers. I am a newb myself, so my advice may prove worthless until someone else jumps in here to possibly correct me.

Joe

LNB question

Thnx guys for replying, so for the dish network i have to use se circular poralization? that`s why i try to move from intelsat 97W to echostar9 121 W and didn`t work, What kind of LNB i have to use to receive the dish network signal??
I`m far away from US, I`m using a 1.8 m Dish with an Universal LNB, has a dB 0.5, made in china :no. I`m receiving from intelsat 97W i want to
to change it to echostar 9 121 W, but i don`t know what LNB will work, some advice??.

thnx

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)