Best options for dish moving deals?

rjousuf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 6, 2004
Been with dishnetwork for over 3 years now and monthly bill is about $120 paid with autopay since day one with no problems in those 3 years of anykind. I currently only have international indian package on 61.5 and locals on 119/110 and no other programming. I have 3 receivers, 2 311 and 1 really old 1000. I will be moving to a new house and was wondering what will be my best option to get the best deal out of dish. I am currently looking to replace the 1000 with 722 and keep the 2 311(i know 722 is dual tuner but due to wiring it will be easy to keep the 311's) . The new house already have a dish hooked up looking at 61.5 so that is all good for international programming. But can i get dish to install a free 1000.2 for HD for me or do i have to pay for it as part of dishmover program? For three recievers will they provide the sw 44 or watever swithc too or is everything build in the 1000.2 dish? And lastly how much my programming will go up if i lease the 722 and only get the HD package? I am thinking $20 for HD, $6 for not having any other top 100 packages, $6 for reciver lease fee and $5 for HD DVR. i will have the 722 hooked up to the router so phone charge wont be there. does extra $36-$40 monthly sound right? Also I won't mind signing up 18 month commitment.
thanks everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts