Beta - 1.3.62 Now available for download - W2K users please check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting frustrating, all I wanted was a program to record my shows when I am not home. Anyway, now I get an error every now and then saying your internet connection is down, but my connection is perfectly fine, what port is it using I can try port forwarding with my router to see if that takes care of it. Last Beta kept crashing saying it was only a trial version even though it wasn't, ran for hours and hours, but then when it recorded it said it was a trial version only good for 15 minutes we will see how this one goes.

Just a suggestion - it would be good if each beta was labled (either in the file name or on the page) with it's version. It's hard to tell if the non-W2K download on that page is new or not. The phrase "New beta available" doesn't tell us if it is new since the last one we downloaded.

src666 said:
Just a suggestion - it would be good if each beta was labled (either in the file name or on the page) with it's version. It's hard to tell if the non-W2K download on that page is new or not. The phrase "New beta available" doesn't tell us if it is new since the last one we downloaded.

Noted and taken care of. I meant to go back and do that last night but I got so excited with playing with the new release that I wasn't able to.

Thanks!

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)