Big Ten Channel 9500, 439 where is it?

pabisc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 30, 2004
monroe, ga
I thought w/ Americas Top 250 I would get this channel. Per Dish's web site I should be getting this channel, but I do not get it I need to know why? Thanks

Could I get it if I got the sports package?[/QUOTE

Yes! it is available in the Sports package($5.99 monthly.....not available to HD- absolute customers) along with all the national RSN channels.

Very deceptive of Dish to list this channel in their AT programming packages when the vast majority of the country is not elgible!

Could I get it if I got the sports package?[/QUOTE

Yes! it is available in the Sports package($5.99 monthly.....not available to HD- absolute customers) along with all the national RSN channels.

Very deceptive of Dish to list this channel in their AT programming packages when the vast majority of the country is not elgible!

. . . not eligible by simply subscribing to AT250, but all are eligible if they subscribe to the separate Sports Pack. Yes, the Dish graphic is misleading. But, then again, they all mislead in their own way. Direct TV's new bunch of HD channels is a great example of this type of B.S.

I have had this same argument with the CSR Department and got no where. You can sub to the multi sports pak and receive it. I just picked it up over the weekend and actually there is more hd programing on the pak than I expected. Also, by me picking up the sports pak, it gives me FSN Pit in SD and HD fulltime with no black out, as one of my RSNs. Also, the E* engineers in india must flip the switch according to a time chart, during the blacked out baseball games . Any time there has been a rain delay etc or extra innings; I am picking up the ending of the games in sd and hd:).

. . . not eligible by simply subscribing to AT250, but all are eligible if they subscribe to the separate Sports Pack. Yes, the Dish graphic is misleading. But, then again, they all mislead in their own way. Direct TV's new bunch of HD channels is a great example of this type of B.S.

Wrong! The Sports package is available for the following packages:

AT 100+
AT 200
AT 250

The Sports Package is NOT available with the following packages:

Dish Family
AT 100
Dish HD-Absolute

Could I get it if I got the sports package?

I never have understood this. So ... I have AT250. The only RSN that I get by virtue of where I live (North Carolina) is Fox Sports South (ch. 420). If I get the Multi-Sport Pack (for $5.99/mo), will I get the Big Ten Network (with HD)-- which went away earlier this year? And, will I get the other RSN's (including NESN)?

I never have understood this. So ... I have AT250. The only RSN that I get by virtue of where I live (North Carolina) is Fox Sports South (ch. 420). If I get the Multi-Sport Pack (for $5.99/mo), will I get the Big Ten Network (with HD)-- which went away earlier this year? And, will I get the other RSN's (including NESN)?
Yes, you will get everything you have mentioned. You will get Big Ten Network (in HD if you have HD other stuff) and all other RSN's that Dish carries.

The one big asterik to this is that major league sports (Hockey, Baseball, and Football) will be blacked out for all non-local (Fox Sports South for you) RSN's. You should get all programming on BTN as it is college.

Geoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts