Bigflix and Dishonline ID

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rwithclass

Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
As per http://www.dish.com/entertainment/packages/international/?cust=y#international

Dishnetwork has a new International channel called BigFlix at Ch 725, in addition it says

In addition, get BIGFLIX for FREE!
Watch 1000+ movies across Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, and more! Enjoy movies on BIGFLIX.COM[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] using your MyDish.com online ID and password.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I subscribe to Dish International ( Hindi package ) and also have Dishonline ID but when I log in there, it doesn't let me in. I asked DiSh Chat Support and they don't have a clue, I emailed Bigflix, no one has responded there[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can a dish Representative kindly clarify[/FONT]

It worked when I tried it and I'm logged in succesfully using my Dish log in info. I would recommend going to www.mydish.com and log in and click on Profile. Then try changing your password and save the change. Then go back and try it again at BigFlix with the new password and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Hello,

Mydish.com has option to create ONLINE ID - that means it prefers like a screen name, not an email address - so I create one which is not @xyz.com
Bigflix.com login requires a Email address/password, either ways it didnt work for me

How is your ONLINE ID and you were able to login directly at bigflix.com with that ID?

I have my DISH account registered at mydish.com and I can log in there and view my bill etc. I use that same Online ID and Password to log into Big Flix. I went to www.bigflix.com and clicked on Log In on the upper right. Then you will see a Facebook and Dish Network authentication option. Choose LOGIN USING MY DISH ID, then enter your mydish.com Online ID and Password and it should let you in. That is all I did and it worked fine. That site does not require an email log in, all it requires is your Dish Online ID and password if you choose the Login Using My Dish ID option. Look at the pictures I attached. The one with the arrows is highlighting what you need to click on and the other pictures is what you see next. I would assume you are clicking on the bottom option which says email address and password and that is not where you should be clicking.

Attachments

• Big Flix.jpg
    Big Flix.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 271
  • Big Flix 2.jpg
    Big Flix 2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Aha..I am currently in Canada visiting, and it wouldn't show up

I RDP'ed to my PC back in Seattle, and then I see it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts