Billing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
I Have three radios with Sirius everything package. Two radios I activated at the same time. The third I activated a few month later.

I hate the way the do the detailed billing and how the last radio is always offset Looking like a partial billing or prorating instead of all three being list together in full. My last total bill was 77.xx for three months. But it looked like they pulled 33.xx out first as partial payment.

Here is an iPhone screen shot of my online bill

Attachments

• image-530432409.png
    image-530432409.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 312
When I bought a new XM receiver in June of last year I replaced the unit in my P/U.:confused: I asked them to take the payment out when my account was due at the end of July I wanted both receivers to be billed at the same time.:rant: To make a long story short you guessed it I had service on the 1st. receiver my original not billed to my account until Oct. I called and asked them about it my second account was not bill until Dec. I have no problem with that but when they billed both accounts they took out additional money......to each account (royalties) that they never said anything about.....I had it taken auto billing never got a bill or anything from them. SIRIUS/XM sucks big time I asked them about paying up for both thru Dec. 31st and of course that was not allowed. But they sure wanted me to upgrade to the best of SIRIUS:eek: I guess next Oct. and Dec. I will cancel my accounts. I already called my bank and they said that if and when they bill my account they will take care of it.