Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 30, 2009
Arlington, TX
I had 3 timers set to fire at 9 PM last night:
Justified- Ch. 136 FX
Parenthood- Ch. 5 NBC
V- Ch. 8.1 ABC (OTA)

I was watching Mavs-Spurs on Ch. 21.1 (OTA) when 9 PM rolled around.
I saw the record light come on, but I was suprised my tuner didn't change automatically (but glad I was still able to watch the game).
I opened the DVR menu and could see "icons" for Justified and "V", but not "Parenthood". I looked at the timers and could see that all three showed to be recording, including "Parenthood".
Assuming a reboot would probably make the Parenthood icon appear, I let it continue to record until after 10 PM. I then used the red reset button to "reboot" the 922. Once it came back up, I checked the DVR menu again, but still no "Parenthood". The timer menu showed all three programs had recorded, and my drive showed to be 5% full with 9 recordings (though only 8 programs available, the phantom Parenthood being the 9th).
To add further insult, the recording of "Justified" turned out to be 64 minutes of Black Screen, no picture, no sound! "V" recorded fine, so I got one out of three. (of course it's the only one I can see a replay of, on ABC's web site).
Also noticed that my Broadband "icon", that was previously in the right corner of the info banner is no longer there.

Oops. guess I should have put this in the "missed recordings" thread.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts