Black screen when I turn TV on Joey plus

I’ve been having that problem since the beginning with my Samsung QLED. Although now the black screen is replaced with a black screen that says ”Playback Failed”. The only way to fix it is to restart the Joey. I temporarily Fixed the problem by changing the setting on the Joey to only go into stand By every 8 hours. So I only have to reset the Joey 1x per day. Hopefully they get it fixed soon because I’d be willing to go back to my 4K Joey that actually works

Reactions: charlesrshell
I’ve been having that problem since the beginning with my Samsung QLED. Although now the black screen is replaced with a black screen that says ”Playback Failed”. The only way to fix it is to restart the Joey. I temporarily Fixed the problem by changing the setting on the Joey to only go into stand By every 8 hours. So I only have to reset the Joey 1x per day. Hopefully they get it fixed soon because I’d be willing to go back to my 4K Joey that actually works
Where do you see 8 hour setting? I don't see standby setting. In the Put device to sleep settings, I see 1,3,6,12, & Never. No 8 hour setting.

Reactions: BarnRat