Bluegrass

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
I've only had a low to moderate interest in Country music but I recently heard Allison Krause and Union Station. Good God she has a beautiful voice. She sounds like a cross between Patsy Cline and Emmy Low Harris with a little Billie Holiday jazz thrown in.

Anyone else heard of her?

John Corn said:
I've only had a low to moderate interest in Country music but I recently heard Allison Krause and Union Station. Good God she has a beautiful voice. She sounds like a cross between Patsy Cline and Emmy Low Harris with a little Billie Holiday jazz thrown in.

Anyone else heard of her?

Alison Krauss has been a favorite of mine for years. Beautiful voice. She was on PBS recently with a little girl, (cant remember her name) but she was really good on the mandolin. I watch and listen for any thing Alison.

Larry, Like I said, I haven't been into country in the past, only in passing and with select artists. I only caught her on a CMT special my son was watching. As soon as she started singing, I just stopped what I was doing and watched.

Better late than never. I've always loved the banjo though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)