Can anyone access Dish on Demand with the 622?

cbagman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
I had my 622 installed last Tuesday (Richmond, VA) via a Dish 1000. Everything with the receiver is working fine (a few small glitch problems that everyone else in the threads are experiencing but nothing major). However, I cannot order On demand movies. I can get to the screen but it tells me that the movies are not available yet. I called Dish tech support and they said that this function was not active on the 622 yet? Has anyone been able to order any OnDemand movies? Just to clarify, not PPV movies off of the guide but the movies on the actual On Demand screen. I had a brand new tech guy and he did not seem too sure of himself. Thanks!

You need to leave the reciever off at your selected update time to download the on demand movies..... I also don't think they have it fully implemeted yet as I only have a few old films to pick from.

I think mine shows the Nutty Professor and 12 Monkeys as the 2 DoDPPV screen right now. I think it does like 1 movie a night at most, if you have it turned off.

Current 622 Dish on Demand Screen

Heres what my 622 shows in the Movie's on Demand menus.

Attachments

• Movies on Demand featured.JPG
    Movies on Demand featured.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Movies on Demand Help.JPG
    Movies on Demand Help.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 200
  • Movies on Demand Nowshowing.JPG
    Movies on Demand Nowshowing.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Movies on Demand Playlist.JPG
    Movies on Demand Playlist.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 179

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)