Can anyone get 55.5 and below with a 1.8 MT antenna?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
My actuator arm broke and I’m moving my dish ala Iceberg or ghetto moving it, but my replacement arm almost is here and will never try to go anywhere below 72 again 2 broken arms is enough for me.

right now I have my 3 Meter dish parked at 55.5 and was able to get to NSS 806 with the tablet in the feedhorn thingy here in far west Texas.

I would like to know if anyone can get 55.5 thru 40 on a Sadoun 1.8 Mt dish
also what kind of channels you are NOT able to pull in.

Thanks

I get 55W with the 6 feet fortec star dish from toronto, lots of spanish programming there. I do not get the 2 dvb-s2 2/3 FEC stuff there but i get the other 2 s2 signals with 3/5 FEC though. BTW set the hardware limits on the arm and you should not have any broken arm if set properly. I just spent a couple of hours driving the arm like crazy from both limits and it works perfectly , it simply stops at the limits and i even think i am not loosing any counts because it always stops Aand shows Er2 at the same count 000 and 543 for me.

I currently have my Fortec Star 6ft dish pointing at NSS806 with dish from Sadoun and DMX741U. I can received almost 90% of the channels that is DVB with my Viewsat 9000, including some MPEG4 from Columbia.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)