Can't manage shows on Ext. Hard Drive??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smokey982

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
Cleveland, TN (Chattanooga Market)
So I finally purchased an EHD for my 622. And after a 4 hour wait moving over about 20+ shows, it seemed to all work great. My only complaint is I can't arrange the shows in any certain order. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I would like to have some folders, or I would be satisfied with having them in the order they were recorded.

Sort & Groups same as internal disk

In my experience, the external hard drive sorts and groups the same as the
internal hard drive. Try changing the internal sort - the external sort should follow.

Yes. The way your external HDD displays the content is linked to how the internal HDD displays it. So, in other words, if you want your external content to display in alphabetical order, you must first go to your DVR events display (of your internal HDD) and select the "Alphabetical." Now, go to our external HDD, and you will see that your extenal content is now in Alphabetical order, as well. This applies for all the other organized displays.

Good Luck.

yes i have a external hard drive hook up to my 622 and when i move my movie over there the next day its all gone i rebot it it back so why do that happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)