Not open for further replies.

bigOleB

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2005
SC
Started today...

I can't post a poll in FTA area but can post polls in other areas such as the Pub. The option to make a thread a poll is no longer available in the "New Thread" screen.

I asked Iceberg, he said I should be able to post a poll in main section as I did just last Friday with no problems.

Anyone got any ideas? :confused:

you should be able to

I logged in as my alter ego (another login I have) and could post a poll. Its right at the bottom

Screen Shot of where it should be:

Attachments

• screen.JPG
    screen.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 178
I logged out and logged back in with no change. Iceberg, Can I send you the poll and you post it until we get it figured out?

l have question for somebody l have a pansat 2500a but what kind of codes now l need to watch tv or what can l do if l need to reloaded blacklist or what please help me and another question how can watch mexican tv l think is same as canadian tv pleas helpp l new on fta ssytems

First, this has nothing to do with posting polls in the FTA area.

Any judging from your past posts, you have been (a) without your precious stolen satellite TV signals for quite some time now, (b) completely ignorant of the topics of all existing threads in which you have asked this same question, and (c) blind to not see the many "NO HACK TALK" policy reminders throughout this site.

Hey, maybe you posted in this thread because you wanted to make a poll in the FTA area asking which of the above three we thought was your worst problem? :) I'll pick (d), none of the above, your worst problem will be when your IP address and email address are sent over to Dish Network so they can know who you are and what you're up to.

**sigh**

7 posts and every one was the same thing.....so after I banend you I will ask a simple question...one that even stupid idiot moron hackers like you can understand (I really hope)

WHAT PART OF NO HACK TALK DON'T YOU GOD DAMN UNDERSTAND MORON????"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts