ceo@echostar.com ROCKS !!

mrlasvegas

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 28, 2005
Los Angeles, City of
I sent an email to ceo@echostar.com because a had a problem with an installer. I just had the 622 installed and the installer took my DP34 switch because it was no longer needed. I told him "I paid for it as part of a previous installation". He didn't care and took it anyways.

I get a call within 1/2 an hour from echostar offering cash or a replacement switch. AWESOME !!

622 is nice using hdmi with no problems. I upgraded from an 811 and I still have 2 322's run through TIVO. but I was missing out on recording in HD. Tivo is still better than the DVR for searcing and season pass options.

Nice to see someone take the time to state an issue was resolved to their satisfaction! Too many times those that visit these types of Forums only see all the negatives and do realize that the vast majority of subscribers are pleased. I have had a total of four Company installs over the years (3-E*, D* & V) and never had had an issue. However may do, I guess I have been lucky so far? ENJOY!

mrlasvegas said:
622 is nice using hdmi with no problems. I upgraded from an 811 and I still have 2 322's run through TIVO. but I was missing out on recording in HD. Tivo is still better than the DVR for searcing and season pass options.

I still can't get used to Tivo. I love the 942 guides and dvr features. But then again i might have given Tivo enough time yet..

I too had a favorable experience after sending an email. My original 622 install was not pointed properly resulting in almost unwatchable 129 reception. I received a phone call within 2 hours with a sincere apology and a new appointment for the next day to get the 1000 re-adjusted. The new tech had a far better understanding of the "new" components and this resulted in a 15 point gain in signal strength. I also received a follow-up call the ensure that I was satisfied. Customer service in this case couldn't have been better...

I've had great service from @ceo as well.

If you can't get the situation resolved through normal support, document everything you've done, be polite and contact the @ceo address. There's an excellent chance you'll be treated like a king.

Dish customer service may not be perfect, but it blows the service I had from Comcast and Charter out of the water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)