channel comparision please

stone phillips420

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 20, 2004
earth
a buddy of mine just got dishnet at top 120 on 522 and 322
he wants to upgrade to high def
are all at top120 channel in the dish hd silver pack?
if not what channels would be missing?

How could you let him signup if you hate E* so much, lol.

Question

The comparison's do not show whether Sirius & CD music channels are included. Can you clarify?

Thanks!:D

Have you noticed that the DishLatino HD packages have been removed from the Dishnetwork site? I've been looking around for them and they are gone. Just an FYI, since those links don't work anymore.

RandallA said:
Have you noticed that the DishLatino HD packages have been removed from the Dishnetwork site? I've been looking around for them and they are gone. Just an FYI, since those links don't work anymore.

As of 6/09, DishLATINO and Great Wall TV HD packages will no longer be for sale. Those who subscribed to these packages as of 6/08/06 will be grandfathered and allowed to keep their current programming.
Those who want both HD and DishLATINO programming content can subscribe to DishHD Bronze or higher (beginning at $49.99) and add the DishLATINO Bonus Pack for $12.49 more a month.
Those who want both HD and Great Wall can activate with DishHD Bronze or higher (beginning at $49.99) and add Great Wall for $29.99 more a month.

Where does this info come from??

I guess dish decided that they had to many Dish HD packages and decided to simplify it within 4 months

If they were discontinued, it would match reports with people from those packs saying they didn't have the new channels, however at the same time people with those packs were getting the new channels, snafu?

Last edited:
Slamminc11 said:
As of 6/09, DishLATINO and Great Wall TV HD packages will no longer be for sale. Those who subscribed to these packages as of 6/08/06 will be grandfathered and allowed to keep their current programming.
Those who want both HD and DishLATINO programming content can subscribe to DishHD Bronze or higher (beginning at $49.99) and add the DishLATINO Bonus Pack for $12.49 more a month.
Those who want both HD and Great Wall can activate with DishHD Bronze or higher (beginning at $49.99) and add Great Wall for $29.99 more a month.

Thanks for the info Slamminc11. It wasn't mentioned before by anyone so it's news to us.

Dish Network simply wants to get more money anyway they can. My package is the DishLatino HD Gold with Locals at $69.99. So if I wanted the new HD channels I would need the Dish HD Gold package $69.99 + the DishLatino Bonus pack at $12.49 + Locals $5.00 for a total of $87.48. $17.49 for 2 new HD channels, sure......They can take those 2 channels and shove them up you know where......

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts