Charlie cares about the Kids

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
You have to admire a CEO that cares about kids and ther impact on the family dollar. Today on Nick, Dish played a tape of Charlie apologizing to the younger viewers for the interuption. He thanked them for there patronage.
Not many other CEOs of major companies care about the youngest of customers.

Yeah saw that too. I still can't believe that Viacom got more out of the deal after all the bad pr crap that they pulled, what a bunch of ...

They definitely need to do some promo's for dish cause that is total bull...

They're also airing an adult message on the viacom channels as well

waste a ppv on the terrible cat in the hat movie LoL

Charlie is not only apologizing but also giving themselves a better image by doing this. Charlie does do a bit more to be known by the public and tries to do more than what other CEO's of other companies try to do, and I do admire him for that.

I remember seeing a post where someone told their kid that Charlie took away his nicktoons and the kid got mad, lol, I thought that was funny. Those kids one day may also want to purchase Dish so that is Dish's future that he should not want to upset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)