Chat not working right

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the computers, something is wrong with the chat. I've rebooted, tried different computers, different browsers same results: script error.

I got more error messages and got kicked out and so I decided to reboot but now the chat is over and the chat still does not work right. I hope I did not miss out on any prizes lol. I was enjoying the chat tonight in there. It was more entertaining than the Charlie Chat.

We will be moving to a new chat next month. We were planing on a new chat this month but all of the server issues have kept us busy.

Thank goodness, lol. This was one chat nightmare tonight. I couldnt get back in with a reboot the second time. It was almost 10 pm and over with by that time.

The problem with the chat server was disappointing...especially after last months Tech Chat. Anyway, I'm sure SatGuys will get things back on-track for next months BIG HD Chat. After so many upgrades, updates, hackers, moves, and migrations I'm sure the entire SatGuys team is ready for a little R&R. Yikes!

I thought the chat was great at first with a great look and feel a heck of a lot better than the other ones until the reliability went downhill fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts