ClubDish Question...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
I've got 4 silver ClubDish cards, all of which say "offer extended to 10/31/2004" on them. Are these still good to give out to folks, or did these really expire on 10/31/04? I know they still do ClubDish, as I just received a couple new cards in the mail a couple weeks ago.

Just wondered if these were still any good, or if I should just trash them.

i believe they went to a new way to do club dish. i can't remember the details, but it is not as good as the old one when they give you the credits.

SimpleSimon said:
Logon to your account at the E* site and see what ClubDish numbers are "Active".

Thanks...didnt know about that section!

In my case, they show as still good, even though it's past the date on them.

yeah all of mine say active as well and some of the daes on the cards are expired. 2 of those expired cards switched to reward, but It's been 2 billing cycles and no credits yet, so i'm gonna give it 1 more cycle until I question it...

anyone know how long it usually takes for them to switch to "reward" after someone uses them? I know someone just signed up with one of mine, but it shows it as "active".

the switch to reward should happen right away, when the csr enters the number in the system

One of my referral numbers dropped off the screen, so I had to call Club Dish to find out what happened--they said it was still a "reward" to my account number, but could not explain why it dropped off the list.

If anyone has not tried this, please PM me and I will give you a referral discount number if you haven't had DISH before.

BFG said:
the switch to reward should happen right away, when the csr enters the number in the system

If it doesn't instantly change to "Reward," it was entered incorrectly. I had this happen once where the CSR failed to type it correctly. The reward went to another card not belonging to me. A quick supervisor fix and it instantly changed to "Reward." Don't make the mistake of thinking that "it will change later" or anything like that. If it's not instant, it won't happen at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)