Colin McRae Dirt Demo On Marketplace Thursday

Graphics and Play are awesome. I like the trucks the best. I hope the actual game has more buggies and trucks. This game rocks. I've played it just in the Demo for like 2 hours. I can now get 1st place on the track for the trucks everytime.

Pre-order bonus announced:

Starting today, eager gamers who pre-order the mud-splattered racing extravaganza at participating retailers will receive a unique access code which will unlock 10 cars in the game and provide access to exclusive off-road racing videos.

Upon pre-ordering the game, players will receive a unique code, as well as instructions for how to use that code to unlock the bonus content in the game. For all you gear-heads out there, the cars offered in this pre-order bonus are: the Subaru Impreza WRX-RA STI version II, Toyota Celica GT-FOUR, Peugot 205 T16, Lancia Delta S4, Icker Jimco buggy, McMillin Racing Car, Kamaz 4911, MAN TGA, Freightliner Century Class S/T and the Kenworth T2000.

Source: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/792/792462p1.html

Reviews are starting to come in:

IGN: 8.4 Impressive

June 8, 2007 - Closing Comments
DiRT is one of the coolest racing games I have ever laid my hands on. Though the framerate is sometimes suspect, there's never been a racing game with this much detail. When you can count every leaf on every piece of brush across a three mile track, that's a major graphical accomplishment. If only every aspect of DiRT matched the graphics and presentation, it would be among the top racers on Xbox 360. DiRT still hasn't fixed Colin McRae's longtime use of a central pivot for turning and the racing feels floaty at times. DiRT isn't quite as good as some previous installments in the Colin McRae racing series, but it's certainly a worthy addition to the library.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts