College Sports TV not on Dish, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyMichael

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
I just noticed that on Oct 24th, CSTV will broadcast live the soccer match between Indiana and St Louis university. It is unbelievable that months after DirecTV added CSTV, that Dish has yet to add it. With my DHP commitment up on Oct 21st, it might be an easy decision to leave Dish.

The only hangup, is that I got the ESPN gameplan from Dish. I'm not sure how that would be handled. I assume Dish wouldn't refund the money, so what's the least I could subscribe to with Dish, til the college football season is over?

NO MORE SPORTS CHANNELS!!! PLEASE!!!!

At least not added to any packages I have to pay for. I get my fill of sports from the 342,947 other sports channels I'm already forced to by on Dish to bet the channels I really watch.

I have no problems if it's a la carte. But I'm not willing to have my bill go up just so three people can warch East Jesus U take on BFE in an exciting water polo match! Anyway water polo is a very cruel sport. Those poor horses....

See ya
Tony

John Corn said:
Maybe James can chime in and rub salt in our wounds..... :D
Hey, but at least you have the Cricket...

The football game next saturday is W. Kentucky vs. W. Illinois. I can't wait. I love watching these smaller schools play football...

Heck see what you are missing John?

http://www.cstv.com/tvschedule.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts