Coming back to D*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

66mustang

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Greeneville,TN
Ive been away from D* for a while and have decided to come back. I've read where some locals have moved. I was wondering what kind of dish i would get. I'm wanting 2 SD DVR's and a SD standard box for the kids room. My zip code is 37818. Thanks

Ive been away from D* for a while and have decided to come back. I've read where some locals have moved. I was wondering what kind of dish i would get. I'm wanting 2 SD DVR's and a SD standard box for the kids room. My zip code is 37818. Thanks

No HD at all ?

Chances are you would still get the new Slimline stuff (5 or 3 LNB set up)
Otherwise you would just get the old simple probably single set up as you only need the 101 for basic programming.
As far as locals, they are still using the 72* slot for locals in some areas which would require a 2nd dish.
If your in the area that has moved to the new sats for thier locals, then you would get the 3-5 lnb sert up for sure, covering the 99, 101 and 103 sats

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)