Connecticut Voomers thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Anyone seeing horrendous out of sync audio on WTNH-DT? It's been doing it for a couple of days now for me!

Unless they revamped their eng department, their eng department stinks.

I have called WTNH a few times with lip Sync issues and have been told to watch the Analog version and that the digital channel was new technology that was not perfected yet. :(

I haven't called in about 6 months though.

:confused: Storageset

Im having a problem with wfsb as well, is this because there not broadcasting at full power? Do you know anything about this. All other locals 95% signal strength or better.

BOOBTUBE said:
:confused: Storageset

Im having a problem with wfsb as well, is this because there not broadcasting at full power? Do you know anything about this. All other locals 95% signal strength or better.
WFSB has been broadcasting at full strength for the last 4 months. you might have a multipath problem. I'm in Wallingford and get a 98% signal on my Voom receiver and a 90% on my old Integra 910s. They did screw up a couple of weeks ago during CSI. I 'm not sure if it was a WFSB problem or CBS, the audio was there but not the voices, I would have to say that they were not in 5.1
WTIC FOX 61 really blows whenever they go to a commercial or a closeup I get that darn blinking screen. It only happens on 3-2 during commercials but I hardly ever watch that channel.

voom is done

Now that Voom is giving up, how do the other satellite companies compare for HD programming? Any chance the Voom box will continue to work for the local channels?

I'm soooo bummed...

dave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)