Contact number for TT

doneill76

Original poster
Dec 28, 2005
I am trying to find a contact number for TimeTrax so that I can speak with someone about returning their product. I am not happy with it. ( An extreme understatement) I am also not happy with the fact that other than posting on a forum site there does not seem to be a way to contact the company once you receive their product.

If anyone knows a phone number that I can call in order to get instructions to return the item I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

doneill76 said:
I am trying to find a contact number for TimeTrax so that I can speak with someone about returning their product. I am not happy with it. ( An extreme understatement) I am also not happy with the fact that other than posting on a forum site there does not seem to be a way to contact the company once you receive their product.
If anyone knows a phone number that I can call in order to get instructions to return the item I would appreciate it.
Thanks!

I am unaware of a phone number (some internet digging will help you locate that) however their site has a support section where you describe a problem and get a ticket number issued and then you can work out their RMA system and hopefully get your issues resolved or return the product.

doneill - sorry you are having troubles. Prior to reading this thread I sent you a PM in regards to another one of your postings.

The message includes information for you about 1. how to get help quickly and track progress so that you have a record of the communications and 2. alternate ways to contact us should you have trouble with support tickets or forum postings.

I hope that we can help you get what you want out of the product, otherwise we can work with the RMA department to get it returned for you.

BTW - There is a section of our website called 'about timetrax'. As is common, there is a link there to 'corporate contact information' that has several ways to contact us.

David K.
Time Trax Technologies Corp.

dkieffer said:
doneill - sorry you are having troubles. Prior to reading this thread I sent you a PM in regards to another one of your postings.
The message includes information for you about 1. how to get help quickly and track progress so that you have a record of the communications and 2. alternate ways to contact us should you have trouble with support tickets or forum postings.
I hope that we can help you get what you want out of the product, otherwise we can work with the RMA department to get it returned for you.
BTW - There is a section of our website called 'about timetrax'. As is common, there is a link there to 'corporate contact information' that has several ways to contact us.
David K.
Time Trax Technologies Corp.

cough - cough - http://www.timetraxtech.com/tt_about_corporate_contact_info.asp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts