Coordinates

hamrz

Original poster
Nov 23, 2007
Does anyone know what the coordinates that I need to set my dish for BEV in Rock Hill,SC? thanks

For a single satellite pickup at 82 deg. use elevation of 50 deg., azimuth of 189 deg.

For a single satellite pickup at 91 deg. use elevation of 48 1/2 deg., azimuth of 204 deg.

For picking up both satellites with a skewable dish and two LNBF's use an elevation of 49 1/2 deg., an azimuth of 196 deg. and a skew of 98 degrees.

Don't help hameriz!!!

Hameriz tried to ask corrdinates for BEV satellites in San jose, california in a previous post. He claimed to be using a PCI tuner to watch BEV. Come one, would legit people need PCI cards to watch DBS service? I think not. He is a pirate with no respect to the community. :mad::hungry::devil:

Are you talking about the same person I replied to as hamrz with his first post?
His post looked ok to me. :confused:

i hear ya regarding pir8tes BUT this user is hamrz not hameriz. they asked for Rock Hill SC, not San Jose CA. (+2500 miles diff) not a big deal to give out the coord's for a location someone asks for in my book....

[clancy hit submit before i did!]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts