Could it be a new channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slamminc11

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jan 28, 2005
Rumor is that Pat Robertson is starting a new network. I hear it is going to be called MAN. My Assasination Network. 24 hours a day of listening to that lunatic pretend he is speaking for the evangelicals of our world. Now that's compelling content!?!?!?!?! ;) :yes :no
If you are a Christian and aren't completely embarassed by this guy...

Slamminc11 said:
Rumor is that Pat Robertson is starting a new network. I hear it is going to be called MAN. My Assasination Network. 24 hours a day of listening to that lunatic pretend he is speaking for the evangelicals of our world. Now that's compelling content!?!?!?!?! ;) :yes :no
If you are a Christian and aren't completely embarassed by this guy...

So you don't want people attacking your lifestyle but it's ok for you to criticize others. :no

and to be fair, the JDL (Jewish Defense League) is a little too radical as well.

So, we all have extremeists.

chaddux said:
So you don't want people attacking your lifestyle but it's ok for you to criticize others. :no

There is a huge difference when we are talking about someone on public TV calling for someone to be assassinated!

Slamminc11 said:
There is a huge difference when we are talking about someone on public TV calling for someone to be assassinated!
True. I can't believe he said what he did. I also can't believe the press play it's gotten.

Oh Well.

LER said:
True. I can't believe he said what he did. I also can't believe the press play it's gotten.

Oh Well.

If some wacko in another country said Bush should be assassinated, you dont think it would get coverage?? Damn our corporate media for exposing Pat!

Oh, I'm not complaining. I'm just amazed at how much press play. That's all. Pat needs to be exposed :)

LER said:
Oh, I'm not complaining. I'm just amazed at how much press play. That's all. Pat needs to be exposed :)
Not really The more exposure the more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ people send to him...there is no such thing as bad press

juan said:
Not really The more exposure the more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ people send to him...there is no such thing as bad press
true. Someone else brought that up, I think even on the mainstream media.

I think he should be arrested. He has committed an act of terrorism by saying what he said. This administration is just pissed that this guy is helping Cuba so this idiot makes this type of threat against him. If I as a citizen said I was going to kill Pat I would be arrested and charged but good old Pat can say he is going to kill another countries President that has done nothing to us and he doesn't get arrested. Hey if this guy cuts off our oil supply because of what Pat says I also think that good old Pat should be charged with treason because he was speaking on behalf of the current President of the United States and as such that is treason based on our laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)