This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Cowboy Channel

Are we really going to do this crap?

I will either look at the right hand side under Recent Posts or click on the New Posts link at the top. I do not look nor pay attention to what individual forums a thread is in. I very rarely click on individual forum links, again I look at thread titles only.

Crap is right! You come here to the DISH Network Support Forum and say 'I am not a Dish subscriber, I dumped that lousy company a decade ago. I have Charter Spectrum and DirecTV'. What do you expect after posting that kind of crap?

I think that might be the exact classic definition of trolling and trouble-making.

Actually my first first post was a comment on the programming of The Cowboy Channel. It was the rest of you who got all bent out of shape because I made a negative comment about your Dish Network. Again, tolling has no meaning, it's just a funny word.

WOW

Reactions: JSheridan
There is very little if any horse racing related programming. The Cowboy Channel is mostly rodeo and ranch programming, they also air classic TV shows like Roy Rogers and Lone Ranger.

I would like to see Luken's Heartland Channel on Dish. They play a lot of 80's and 90's country videos. It was available OTA in my market then they yanked it.

Aren't channels 398 and 399 horse racing channels?

Yep, you nailed it. 398 and 399 are Horse racing channels.

Yes, and they are SD!

To put it all in context, the above is a step by step beginning with your original post right up to when you interjected your comments about a service that you plainly said you don't subscribe to. You could have left it alone after the original post but, no, you had to continue with venom and that makes you a troll...