Cricket

Ismail

Original poster
Sep 16, 2008
Well guys i Love to play and watch Cricket. Because it is my fav game . My fav team is South Africa

Well guys i Love to play and watch Cricket. Because it is my fav game . My fav team is South Africa

This thread reminds me of the sound "crickets" make.

Chirp Chirp..... :D

cricket.jpg

Ramy,
can we make this a sticky thread? If you need room you could always get rid of the college football thread. :D

I've been to Bermuda many times. About 15 years ago, the Bermuda newspaper reported that one of the world's best cricket batsmen was playing in a match that day. Although I knew nothing about cricket at the time, my wife and I went to the game. The friendly local fans did their best to teach us the rules (and kept us supplied with high-alcohol Elephant Beer). Since then, we go to a cricket match every time we return to Bermuda.

I think it's about that time of year. I know when MLB season ends, there are a few cricket matches I can watch over the winter until spring training arrives in February.

I like watching the aussies and this one bowler guy whose name isn't coming to mind right now but man can he bowl with speed (the Billy Wagner of Cricket I like to think of that aussie).

I hope there are still satellite feeds to be had this season - last winter was a little rougher to find feeds than previous winters. I may just have to pray to the cricket gods for a cricket torrent site if this winter is going to be void of unecrypted satellite feeds.

Steelers' bark as big as bite

NFL Playoffs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)