Criminal Minds Season Five Summary/Season Six Predictions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Well, season five wrapped-up quietly with no loose-ends and no strong lead-ins for the season six premiere. Anyway, I am opening this thread to track opinions of the past season as well as solicit everyone's predictions for the upcoming season starting in September. I'll opine when I find a little free time. Yeah, I know there is one more episode but it appears to be business as usual for the BAU.

Source

The season premiere finds the team in what executive producer Ed Bernero calls a "rolling hostage situation," during which an unexpected member of the team will be called upon to make contact with Tim Curry's creepy killer in an unorthodox way. "The solution rests on whether or not that team member can convince this psychopath to spare the little girl he's taken," Bernero says, adding that "another team member will be affected for a long, long time by what happens."

I am sorry but this show is too dark and too disturbing for my taste. Especially all the children /family murders. I do not like to see this kind of stuff on tv. We stopped watching last year due to this current theme running through multiple episodes.

Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows on TV. However, I can't watch it if HIFI's not home, because I'm paranoid and have an extremely overactive imagination. Just the other day, on our way to our truck, a guy (could have been anyone's grandpa) drove up to me and the kids and asked if he could give the kids a couple of candy bars. Creepy. Freaked me out. I mean, who does that? Now every time I see the same color truck go down our street, I have to look and make sure it's not the same tag number or have the same bumber stickers. I told HIFI it would be my luck that the guy was some serial killer, scoping us out. He was probably just some nice old guy, just trying to be nice, but ya really never know.

Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows on TV. However, I can't watch it if HIFI's not home, because I'm paranoid and have an extremely overactive imagination. Just the other day, on our way to our truck, a guy (could have been anyone's grandpa) drove up to me and the kids and asked if he could give the kids a couple of candy bars. Creepy. Freaked me out. I mean, who does that? Now every time I see the same color truck go down our street, I have to look and make sure it's not the same tag number or have the same bumber stickers. I told HIFI it would be my luck that the guy was some serial killer, scoping us out. He was probably just some nice old guy, just trying to be nice, but ya really never know.
My wife also loves this show...and she is one of these nice, caring, idealist types (i.e., unlike me - lol). IMO, it's just a very well-written and very well-acted show...and it's good to remember these small percentage of people exist in our communities; and it's a basic survival instinct not to be too trusting because bad things happen to good people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts