CSI Miami, what a load of crap!

All the CSI's are getting bad. My wife really liked the show when it used real forensics to solve the cases, but now the technology they use to solve these crimes would make the crew of the starship enterprise jelious.

Its totally unbelievable now.

All the CSI's are getting bad. My wife really liked the show when it used real forensics to solve the cases, but now the technology they use to solve these crimes would make the crew of the starship enterprise jelious.

My sister is a CSI for the San Diego County Sheriff. She says they laugh at those shows, and always have. :)

The one welcome addition to the CSI genre was adding Lawrence Fishburne. Hopefully, we'll see more serial killer aspects (aka Criminal Minds) and the writters will get rid of the Soap Opera crapola. Additionally, CSI: Miami is becoming a joke!

All of these forensic science-fiction shows have one thing in common: the "Blade Runner" photo processing unit: "Here's the picture from the bank down the street's ATM machine." "Callie, is that a reflection of the get-a-way car in the window across the street? Can you give me a close-up and get a license plate?" "Sure, H. ...Florida 186-WTF, oh, and it looks like the plate expired March 31!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)