customer 3 yrs ago cant get current promo

tate320,

How and where did you get it? did you used your ssn and your cell number? or your wife's ssn and your phone number? also, did you put down your same address and all?

Make sure when you write that nice email that you use Caps correctly Instead Of Either Not At All Or For Every Word. :)

I used my wifes cell, social, and credit card. The address is the same. They don't know if we seperated/divorced so she is a new customer. I had tried earlier with another retailer and they were going to let me have everything but the 942 so I cancelled the install. She went to a retailer and explained the situation and he told her to use her cell phone number. That is the the key.

What about the phone line? Does E* know what phone number your receiver is hooked up to? Does E* use caller ID to verify the phone number the receiver is hooked up to?

I've had my 322 receiver hooked up to my Sunrocket VOIP for awhile now and I've had no problem with Dish so far. The phone number on record is my regular landline.

DaculaThrasher said:
I haven't had a issue yet. What is the purpose of verifiying the location of the reciever?

To keep your an your freinds from splitting an account. It's a way to help prevent piracy. It's just not enforced as much as they would like.

i put everything down the same ssn address the only thing i changed was my phone number which i used cell

You are like a lot of customers who think D & E owe you a free system every time you blink your eyes! I still think they are a for profit business and not non-profit business. If there were 10 satellite companys out there I am sure you would have used every one of them at least once!

Nope. I was a dish customer for three years before going to Voom....I was with Voom for a year before they out of business. My one old Dish box was obsolete and they were going to give me a new system anyway. They just didn't want to give me the privilege of paying them $250 to lease the 942 which I thought was silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts