Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
NEW YORK - David Letterman had better start thinking up a top 10 list of baby names — he's about to become a father.

While taping the "Late Show" episode that's scheduled to air Friday night, Letterman told the audience Thursday that his girlfriend, Regina Lasko, is about six months' pregnant.

"I have an announcement to make and I'll be honest with you, I'm a little bit nervous. I have some trepidations about this. I feel a little silly because it's one of those things where I thought never in my life this would happen," the talk show host said.

"And here I am, 56, and by all rights it shouldn't be happening. But, there's nothing we can do about it now. And I'm terribly excited about this. I'm scared silly about this. I'm going to be a father."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030912/ap_en_tv/people_letterman

Congrats Dave! :D

Will he teach his kid how to fling blue cards? Anyway, isn't 56 a bit late to become a father? Do he and his girlfriend know what they'll be having yet?

BTW, do Jay Leno, Conan O'Brien or Craig Kilborn have any children? (I know that Jimmy Kimmel does.)

Lastly, who has seen Dave's show in person? I've been to it three times (1995, 1997 and 1999).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts