Deep Impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
What ever happened to this hype where we collided a spacecraft into a “comet” on July 4th? Where is the hype and all the images that NASA usually supplies to us when something goes right for them so they can ask for more of your tax dollars? Or didn’t something go right? NASA and the current crop of scientist and teachers have led us to believe that comets were a small body of frozen ice and dust and does this look like a small body of frozen ice and dust to you?
doy185_Jul4_HRI_Impact1-med.jpg

No it doesn't. It looks like a huge body of rock to me. And what did NASA do or why didn't they release over 4000 of the other pictures that they took and I don't buy their damn "they were too blurry" Bullsh!t.

Here is their official website: http://deepimpact.jpl.nasa.gov/home/index.html

So what is the conspiracy here? That they were full of it when they tried to speculate and guess what comets were when in fact they don't have a clue about them and many other things like everything they try to brainwash us with in the schools. Would bringing this out to the public; would the public lose confidence in science and all the other crap that they try to teach us as science when it's nothing but speculations and wild fantasies like the science of Evolution? Would the revelations of this impact ruin their religion of Science? These people (scientist) once told us that the world was flat and that the sun revolved around the Earth. Fools!

Just take a look at the NASA program and it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the program is filled with occult and satanic images and names. From Apollo to Titus to Columbia the names are filled with the names of Satan and other occult names. Just type in NASA+satanic names or occult in a search engine and I’m sure you’ll find more than you want to know about the subject.

Let’s take a look at this current mission and we’ll see that this spacecraft cost 333 million and NASA called the impact First Contact with Tempel 1 and that should send chills down the spine of anybody in the know.

And what is that bright flash? It sure in the hell isn’t a probe (not armed with a nuke) because it’s too brilliant not to mention being too damn big. Something really stinks in Denmark. So we have over 4000 bad and blurry pictures that are so bad that they can’t show them to the public but the camera is still good enough to....

NASA ANNOUNCES DEEP IMPACT FUTURE MISSION STATUS
http://deepimpact.jpl.nasa.gov/press/050720nasa.html

NASA ANNOUNCES DEEP IMPACT FUTURE MISSION STATUS
As NASA's Deep Impact flyby spacecraft prepares to execute its sixth trajectory correction maneuver, program managers at agency headquarters in Washington are investigating future options.
Today's scheduled burn places the spacecraft on a trajectory to fly past Earth in late December 2007. The maneuver allows NASA to preserve options for future use of the spacecraft.
"This maneuver will keep the spacecraft in the vicinity of the inner planets, thereby making the task of tracking and communicating with it easier," said NASA's Director of Solar System Division, Science Mission Directorate, Andy Dantzler.
Dantzler announced today that all investigators interested in using the Deep Impact Flyby Spacecraft for further science investigations must submit proposals to the 2005 Discovery Program Announcement of Opportunity for a Mission of Opportunity.
"All proposals for use of the Deep Impact spacecraft will be evaluated for science merit and feasibility along with all submitted proposal for Missions of Opportunity," he said. "The spacecraft is being offered as is. Proposers must include mission management and spacecraft operations in the total proposed funding."

And what about the spectrometer data post impact? Where is it? It’s nonexistent. They have something to hide.

Do you think these fools ever went to the moon when they haven’t made any scientific or technological progress to lift off this planet in a half-century? We’re lucky to get a space shuttle into space and back in one piece today with obsolete and troubling rockets that they can’t perfect after a quarter century along with those dreaded tiles not to mention going to the moon way back in the 60's. LOL! Beam me up, Scotty! We never went to the moon and probably never will.

A high ranking Air Force officer once told me that the mission to the moon was a fake and the CIA used that phony scenario to fund the secret war in Laos and I believe him. The moon landing was a made for TV fake while that money went to kill Laotians. Wake up or Waco!

You've got me! For a moment I thought you were serious... ;)
Good joke, Roger! :D

Is it strange that they say the pics are too blurry, but are going to do it again, bigger and badder? Yes...

Did we ever go to the moon? No, we didn't.

Is NASA some sort of satanic group? I don't even know what that's about, but no, c'mon...Would you rather they have names like "Shuttle 9" and "Rocket ABCDEFG"? Just like every version of windows or apple OS has a weird new name, it's in the head of whoever's in charge of marketing. Sure, they COULD be into satanic rituals but I don't know if it's a requirement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)