DeFranco sells $39 million in stock

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A quote from the article;

"Jimmy always does this sort of thing - it could be nothing more than his wife wanting to do something around the house," said Bob Scherman

Must be quite the house.

Gee, only 39 million new clams for his wallet. I'm surprised our subscription rates aren't going up even more.
What does someone do with that kind of cash ? How much money does one need to live on ? How much stuff does one need to buy to be happy ?

Gee, only 39 million new clams for his wallet. I'm surprised our subscription rates aren't going up even more.
What does someone do with that kind of cash ? How much money does one need to live on ? How much stuff does one need to buy to be happy ?

can we trace the sell outs to other price increases. His wife is the cause of all price increases, see where I'm leading.... let the flaming begin, HAHA

just kidding girls. Promise I was.

I think there will be a sell out this year to ATT myself. THey are already positioned to do so. THen you would have the triple play with video, phone, internet. The ATT homezone works well and their receiver does 2 ota and 2 satellite tuners as well as internet. I don't know how well that ATT could run a satellite company though.

People, go to Yahoo! Finance and look up 'insider holdings' for Dish. The # of shares DeFranco sold didn't make even a tiny dent in his total holdings... He has over 4 million shares !! At $40/ea, that's $160+ million ! Oddly, Ergen only holds 98,000 shares.

Also, being that he's a top-level exec, he can't sell his stock anytime he pleases. He has to notify the SEC how many he wants to sell and they have to approve it. This avoids issues with "insider trading".

People, go to Yahoo! Finance and look up 'insider holdings' for Dish. The # of shares DeFranco sold didn't make even a tiny dent in his total holdings... He has over 4 million shares !! At $40/ea, that's $160+ million ! Oddly, Ergen only holds 98,000 shares.

Also, being that he's a top-level exec, he can't sell his stock anytime he pleases. He has to notify the SEC how many he wants to sell and they have to approve it. This avoids issues with "insider trading".

do confuse them by asking them to go look something up.

Jim has always had more shares then Charlie. He was the one that funded his E* operation 26 years ago.

Those are only publically-listed "Class A" shares. Both of them own billions in "Class B" shares.

Why do you all keep trying to take the air out of all the conspiracy theorists with logic and truth????
Hey, I'm glad he explained it. As I said, it was "odd" the number of shares held by DeFranco vs Ergen. I certainly didn't have any conspiracy ideas....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts