Delete Official SkyRetailer Forum + The real guys pub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mini1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 2, 2004
Hey Scott, there still hasn't been any posts in either of these sub-forums. don't you think its time to take them away, unless you have plan's for them? why don't you make up some other ones or use them for something else? :)

I guess you haven't clicked on those they are messages there.

The RealGuys Pub message area is available to those who have donated to support SatelliteGuys. :) People who have not donated will see no messages in there (but trust me they are)

And the SkyRetailer message area is actually hosted on our sister site which I run and that is DishRetailer. So when you click on that forum you are taken to our SkyRetailer forum on DishRetailer.COM.

BTW I should add that we are very proud to be the Exclusive Official Forums for both DishRetailer and SkyReports. :) Infact did you know if you went to skyreportforum.com you would be placed in the Skyreport area here on SatelliteGuys. :D

Ok, but when I go the realguys pub it says "There have been no posts in the last 30 days in this forum", so I and alot of others who don't donate think it is of no use, since you don't mention anywhere in the forum that it is only for supports to view. afterall it says "last post=never" and threads and posts are 0 and 0. The skyretailer forum is nearly if not exactly a double of the consumer version, its just on a different website. I guess I can understand the Realpub, but not the skyretailer. why not at least show us how many posts or threads have been made in each forum, so it doesn't say "never"? thanks for reading this scott!

SatelliteGuys.US = Consumer Site
SkyReport = Consumer Publication

DishRetailer.COM = Retailer Site
SkyRetailer = Retailer Publication

We can't show the post count on SkyRetailer as that is from another site. (The databases are not shared between each other or tied together)

We do this so retilaers may learn about SatelliteGuys.US and so that retailers coming to SatelliteGuys learns about DishRetailer. Its a nice arrangement. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)