Detroit 1-8-7

Of all the new shows Detroit 1-8-7, Hawaii 5.0, The Defenders, Blue Bloods, The Whole Truth and The Event have survived the first chop. I'm only going to keep two season times (to replace FlashForward and Numb3rs) since that's all the time I have in my TV watching schedule. It's a tough call right now, but I can usually tell if I am going to like a show after the 2nd viewing.

This is quickly becoming my favorite new show; the more I watch, the more I like. The ratings aren't great, but they're not bad either and the show appears to have a loyal following. I think last night's show was well-done and I loved how the producers took the show into the streets and showed the reminents of what was once a thriving world-class city (4th largest in the US). The one thing I don't like is how many white criminals are depicted in the show. Seriously, there's not that many white people living in the city these days so it's not very realistic.

Last edited:
Finally watched ep 3, wow! By far the best yet. And it looks like there's going to be a now and then thread with the real estate developer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts