DICE's Plan to Fix Battlefield 4's Online Issues

To be honest, I think most of the issues with Battlefield 4 are overblown. I have experienced a couple glitches on PS4 but for the most part everything is working pretty well. On that list of glitches they are investigating there is only one that I know for sure I have experienced. That would be the one where the Kill Cam came up before I died.

I have experienced a couple glitches that aren't on that list but they don't occur often enough to make me want to quit playing the game. I have had the game crash back to the PS4 home screen twice and I had the sound glitch out on me if I spawn into a vehicle to start the game several times. Once that happens all you will get for the rest of the match is weird background noise with all the main sound gone. Some of these conquest matches take about 30 minutes so that can be annoying. Don't get me wrong, there are more glitches in this game than there should be. A team that big, with that much money should be able to test their product properly before asking people to pay $60 for it. I just think the gaming press is exaggerating the problems by publishing so many articles about it. I have experienced occasional glitches but in my experience they don't happen enough to be more than a minor annoyance.

I just hope they are a little more careful with Star Wars Battlefront whenever that comes out. They say they have been putting all their resources into fixing Battlefield and all future Dice projects were being put on the back burner. That included Battlefield DLC though and those have started coming out again.

Yeah, nearly 5 months after the fact. Some have alluded to the idea that this game was released before it was done in order to compete with CoD, but honestly this is an embarrassingly long amount of time to still be having problems with what is essentially the selling point of the game. At least they're not doing the WB Studios policy of "Screw bug fixes, DLC is more important!" like they are with Batman: Arkham Origins.

Yeah, nearly 5 months after the fact. Some have alluded to the idea that this game was released before it was done in order to compete with CoD, but honestly this is an embarrassingly long amount of time to still be having problems with what is essentially the selling point of the game. At least they're not doing the WB Studios policy of "Screw bug fixes, DLC is more important!" like they are with Batman: Arkham Origins.
Agree. I was playing for about two hours tonight and it was very frustrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)